New clients should submit the following information to Singlecomm to help expedite any future troubleshooting as well as assist you having a smooth experience with our platform.
- How many agents you plan on using with our platform (total and concurrent)
- Updated network diagram showing segmentation
- List of all ISPs with their current speeds, type of line (business class, SLA backed business class, or consumer quality)
- Make/Model of their current switches
- Firewall Make/Model
- Desktop configuration with makes/models that you plan on using
- Headset makes/models (if you have those already)
- What platform are you currently using and is it using VoIP to deliver calls?
- Contact information for your network team (Linked spreadsheet with examples)
Be sure you have reviewed the following articles and made the appropriate changes
/en-us/articles/229708128-Call -Center-Firewall-and-network- configuration
Please contact our client services department if you need assistance.