The Call Quality by Agent Report provides an overview of agent call numbers and quality statistics. Data can be searched by agent number or ID number, and sorted by any of the data columns.
(Example URL: https://CLIENT_NAME.singlecomm.com/admin/cqagent.sc)
- # = Agent ID number.
- First Name = Agent first name.
- Last Name = Agent last name.
- Calls = Number of calls agent handled.
- No Media Calls = Number of 'No Media' calls. Call where one or both parties could not hear the other.
- RTP Flush > 1% = Number of agents calls in which RTP Flushes are greater than 1% of VoIP packets were flushed.
- Avg RTP Flush = Number of RTP Flushes averaged over all of agents calls.