The System Queues Monitoring Panel provides status information on various queues which are part of the SingleComm platform.
(example URL: https://CLIENT_NAME.singlecomm.com/admin/queues.sc)
- Node = Which node number the queue is on.
(SingleComm systems are distributed across multiple nodes for redundancy and reliability)
- Alias = The name of the queue.
- Description = A brief description of the queue, indicating its purpose.
- Alias # = The port it's listening on.
- UID = Unique ID number for the related process.
- GID = Group identification number for the related process
- Pending Msg = Number of pending messages in the queue.
- Size = Size of the queue in Kilobytes.