Receiving prompt and accurate information from you is essential for us to correct issues that impair your use of our technology, and implementing your requests.
- Visit help.singlecomm.com and click the sign in button in the top right corner and you will see the below screen.
- If you have logged in before simply enter in your email information and password to sign in then continue.
- If this is your first time you will need to click the blue sign up button, enter in your Company Email information, and then follow the prompts to set up a password via the email you receive.
Submitting a Ticket:
- Click Submit a request in the top right corner to view the Ticket template seen below.
- Don’t forget to include all the details. Any information you can provide may assist us in solving your problem and/or implementing your request. More information is almost always better.
- Be sure to select your ticket's priority based on its urgency and impact to your business then click Submit.
Emergency issues are defined as following:
- Platform is inaccessible
- Over 15% of documented calls dropped in a 5 minute period of time
- Scripts not popping on over 15% of documented calls in a 5 minute period of time
Non-emergency issues (all other requests):
- Non-emergency issues will come directly to Tier 1 support. All issues brought to Tier 1 support are required to be have a ticket associated with it.
- Customer identity must be verified.
Reviewing Submitted tickets:
- Click the drop-down arrow next to your name in the top right corner and select My Activities.
This will open up to the page seen below.
- My Activity -
- My requests shows tickets you have submitted.
- Requests I am CC'd on includes all tickets you have been CC'd on.
- My Organization displays all tickets submitted by your company.
Slide shows -