Receiving prompt and accurate information from you is essential for us to correct issues that impair your use of our technology, and implementing your requests.
You do not need to sign in to the helpdesk to submit a ticket.
Submitting a Ticket:
- Click Submit a request in the top right corner
- This will open the Ticket template seen below.
- Don’t forget to include all the details. Any information you can provide may assist us in solving your problem and/or implementing your request. More information is almost always better.
- Be sure to select your ticket's priority based on its urgency and impact to your business then click Submit.
Emergency issues are defined as following:
- Platform is inaccessible
- Over 15% of documented calls dropped in a 5 minute period of time
- Scripts not popping on over 15% of documented calls in a 5 minute period of time
Non-emergency issues (all other requests):
- Non-emergency issues will come directly to Tier 1 support. All issues brought to Tier 1 support are required to have a ticket associated with it.
- Customer identity must be verified.
*Check out the attached slideshow to further information about ticketing.
Reviewing Submitted tickets:
- Click the drop-down arrow next to your name in the top right corner and select My Activities.
This will open up to the page seen below.
- My Activity -
- My requests shows tickets you have submitted.
- Requests I am CC'd on includes all tickets you have been CC'd on.
- My Organization displays all tickets submitted by your company.
Slide shows -