SingleComm's Omnichannel messaging system is a powerful communication tool that allows agents to chat with customers through a variety of channels, all from within CX Route.
As a supervisor, you are able to perform all of the agent functions plus:
1. Monitor Agent Chats
Chats are monitored from the Supervisor Dashboard.
Click OC Dashboard in the left-hand navigation bar
The left side of the Supervisor Dashboard is reserved for Chat Management. This is where you will see the following:
- Total number of chats in the queue
- Total number of chats in progress
- Total number of recently dispositioned chats
- Customer name
- Agent that is currently in the chat
- Campaign name
- Channel, or chat format (web, Facebook, SMS, email)
- Length of time the chat has been queued, or in progress
- Monitor button to view the chat in progress
- Forward/Back navigation buttons
Things you can do here:
- See the number of chats in the queue
- Scroll through the pages of current chats for a quick overview
The left side of the Supervisor Dashboard is reserved for the details of the chat(s) you are currently monitoring. This is where you will see the following:
- Entries of the chats from the Chat Management pane that you have chosen to Monitor, with the selected chat bubble highlighted
- Chat info including customer name and chat duration
- Chat Monitor minimize button- hides/shows the Chat Monitor
- Chat Monitor click and drag sizing- allows for vertical resizing of the Chat Monitor pane
- Customer Details: (if applicable, or n/a)
- Customer/Agent correspondence
*Conversation can also be expanded by clicking the arrow next to and hiding Customer Details
2. Takeover and Disposition Agent Chats (Coming Soon)
3. Set Up Chat Programs/Campaigns
Supervisors can set up and modify Chat Programs and Campaigns. That process is covered by a series of step-by-step articles, starting with How-To: Create an Omnichannel Program.
Supervisors also have the ability to rank agents for Chat suitability by using the Skill Management feature. For more information on that, click here.