The content in this article is appropriate for: Supervisors and Administrators
Configuring the SingleComm Omnichannel Messaging Client is simple. This article will outline Step 1: Creating a Program.
1. What is a Program?
- A container for campaigns
- In the same way SC ACD has voice programs, these are separate programs housed within Omnichannel's Campaign Creator.
- Log in to SC ACD
The easiest way is to type [yourcompanyname].singlecomm.com into a browser, then log in with your email address/password.
2. Creating the Program
- Click OC Campaign Creator in the left-hand navigation bar
- It will default to the Programs page on the Programs tab
- Click +New Program
- On the Create a new Omnichannel program pop-up:
- Program Name: the label for your messaging program [required]
- Click Create Program
*The most recently created program will appear at the bottom of the Programs list.
From the Omnichannel Programs list page:
- Suspend/Activate the Program
- Edit Program Name
To view the next step in the process, Creating an Omnichannel Campaign, click here.