Configuring the SingleComm Omnichannel Messaging Client is simple. This article will outline Step 1: Creating a Program.
1. What is a Program?
- A container for campaigns
- In the same way CX Route has call programs, these are separate programs housed within Omnichannel's Campaign Creator
2. Creating the Program
- Click Omnichannel Setup in the left-hand navigation bar
- It will default to the Programs tab
- Click +New Program
- On the Create a new Omnichannel program pop-up
- Program Name: the label for your messaging program [required]
- Click Create Program
*The most recently created program will appear at the top of the Programs list.
From the Programs list page:
- Suspend/Activate the Program
- Edit Name
To view the next step in the process, Creating an Omnichannel Campaign, click here.