The content in this article is appropriate for: Administrators and Supervisors
This article covers the requirements for the Guided Interaction as well as TAS portions of this task so that the information will connect properly between platforms.
SC TAS supports dynamic contact methods. A dynamic field within the guided interaction will determine the contact method used for dispatching the message.
- Adding the Dynamic Contact to the Guided Interaction
- Configuring the Dynamic Contact in the TAS Directory
This section assumes that a guided interaction has already been created, or can be created without instruction.
Log in to the SC WorkFlow platform and navigate to the guided interaction you wish to use for your TAS campaign.
Select the guided interaction you wish to use and view the Graph Editor by click the Graph button in the upper-right.
Add the Dynamic Contact to the Guided Interaction
For this example, we are adding an Email field to the Guided Interaction to be used as the Dynamic Contact method in TAS.
- Navigate to the slide and location in the Guided Interaction where you would like to add your Dynamic Contact.
- Click to add a Text input field
- The field type must be Text input
- A text input field would also be used if the Dynamic Contact method was a phone number
- Add a Label to your field
- Add Prompt text to match the Label
- Click Update to save and close the slide
- Click Save to save and close the Guided Interaction graph
The next steps will take place on the SC ACD.
Log in to the SC ACD
The easiest way is to type [yourcompanyname].singlecomm.com into a browser, then log in with your email address/password.
Expand the TAS module options by clicking on TAS in the left-hand navigation bar
Access your current TAS accounts by clicking Manage Existing Accounts
Select the client you would like to create the dynamic contact method for by clicking on the account name, then go to the Directory tab
Configure the Dynamic Contact Method
Click the New Directory Entry button.
Delete the default text and assign your contact method a new name in the Name field
💡This field will accept any free text. You can use [firstname lastname], [lastname, firstname], [firstname only] or any other scalable name formatting that makes sense for your account.
- Click Continue to save and close the New Directory Entry
To add the contact method (email, text, etc) click the New Contact Method Entry button
On the New Contact Method page, select a Channel:
- [Any other custom channels that have been created for your TAS module]
In the Destination field, type [scriptkey], in square brackets followed--with no spaces--by the name of the dynamic field you set up in your Guided Interaction in the previous section.
These are case sensitive and must match your guided interaction exactly. The use of [scriptkey][fieldname] as the contact method allows you to create a dynamic contact method from a field in the Guided Interaction.
Click Continue to save the contact method and return to the Details tab
Click Update to save and close the contact method