The content in this article is appropriate for: Supervisors
When creating multiple accounts in TAS, it may be easier to clone and edit clients that have similar attributes, rather than create from scratch.
Cloning the Client
Log in to the SC ACD
The easiest way is to type [yourcompanyname].singlecomm.com into a browser, then log in with your email address/password.
Expand the TAS module options by clicking on TAS in the left-hand navigation bar
Access your current TAS accounts by clicking Manage Existing Accounts
Search or browse through the active accounts (clients) and click to select the one you would like to clone.
- Once the desired client has been located, click its Name to open it
- Click the Clone tab
- A default New Name will be created, which you can modify here if you wish
- Once you are ready to begin, click EZ Clone TAS Client to start the process
- A Result section will appear and you will see a timer counting up while the client is being cloned. This process may take a few minutes.
- When the cloning process is complete, you be taken to the Details tab of the cloned client.
Viewing the Cloned Client
- Cloning a TAS client will replicate attributes on the following tabs:
- Contact Methods
- On Call
- Select cloning information is available on the Details tab.
- Created On: timestamp of creation for the original (not cloned) account
- Created By: SC ACD credentials of the user that created the original (not cloned) account
- Updated On: timestamp of cloning
- Updated By: SC ACD credentials of the user that created the cloned account
- Information that will NOT be cloned includes:
- Company Call and Text Channel on the Contact Methods tab will NOT clone the the phone number
- On the Dispatching tab, Added by, Updated by = 0, will not display the User Id number like the original does.
- Messages tab does not clone.
- Calls tab does not clone calls table.
- Delete tab does not clone the Message Warning.
- Account Number does not clone.