The content in this article is appropriate for: Administrators and Supervisors
When creating a Dispatching Rule Set, there are three Rule Types:
-Specific Contact Method- Covered in the article titled Creating Dispatching Rule Sets in TAS
-Loop- Covered in the article titled Creating and Scheduling Looping Sets in TAS
-On-Call Calendar- Covered in this article
*To view the Rule Type for an existing Dispatch Set, browse to the TAS account, click to open it, click the Rule ID button, then scroll until you see the Rule Type option.
The On-Call Calendar can be added to existing or new Dispatching Rule Sets. For this example, we will be creating a new Dispatch Set for an account.
Log in to the SC ACD
The easiest way is to type [yourcompanyname].singlecomm.com into a browser, then log in with your email address/password.
Expand the TAS module options by clicking on TAS in the left-hand navigation bar
Access your current TAS accounts by clicking Manage Existing Accounts
Create a New Dispatching Rule Set and Connecting an On-Call Calendar
Select the client you would like to create the set for by clicking on the account name, then click on the Dispatching tab at the top of the TAS Management page
- Click the + New Set button on the right
Your account may or may not display existing rule sets to the left of this button.
- Type in a New Set Name, and click the Create Set button
- Click New Rule
- On the Details tab:
- type in a Rule Label for this set
- change the Rule Type to On Call Calendar
- Click the dropdown to select from an existing On-Call Calendar
- Click the next dropdown to select from an existing Column
➡️ Need a refresher on creating calendars and columns? Click here.
- Click Update to save and return to the Dispatching tab