The content in this article is appropriate for: Supervisors and Administrators
A Guided Interaction can be configured so that Constant Fields are used to set visibility on another field when "match" conditions are satisfied.
In this article, we will set up a Guided Interaction with a Constant Field, which will be configured to match a hidden field that receives its value from the ACD (via an integration, not covered in this article but more information is available here). During a call, if the hidden field is populated with data that matches the value of the Constant Field, a Paragraph will appear at an assigned point in the interaction.
The work for this is done behind the scenes, as agents do not see hidden fields or the constant fields while they are on a call. Their experience is seamless and if the conditions are satisfied, they will only see the end product- in this case, the paragraph field.
This article assumes that a Guided Interaction has already been created and that the user understands Visibility conditions.
- Configuring the Constant Field
- Adding the Hidden Field
- Adding the Field for the Agent
- Setting the "Match" Conditions
Configure the Constant Field
- Log in to the SC WorkFlow platform and navigate to the Guided Interaction you wish to use.
- Select the Guided Interaction you wish to use and view the Graph Editor by clicking the Graph button in the upper-right.
- Click to access the Constant Fields
- Once in the Constant "slide," click to add a Text input field for the data (in this example- a Test ANI) that you will use as part of your Guided Interaction visibility match condition.
- Label: Test ANI Number
Value: It is required that the Constant Field data that you use be entered here as a value
➡️ Remember: Agents won't see this!
- Click Update to save the Constant Fields and return to the Graph
Add a Hidden Field
In this example, recall that we are utilizing ACD data that will be populated into a hidden text field (ANI) and not visible to the agent.
- On the Guided Interaction graph, click to open the slide that contains the field you wish to use (or where you will be adding a field to use for this purpose).
Our example is a Text input field:
- Label: ANI [you can label your field anything that is appropriate for your needs]
- Prompt: ANI
- Placeholder: [none]
- click to add Visibility conditions
- Click the dropdown and select Never
- Click Update to save and close the Visibility conditions
Not necessarily. These conditions can be set on many types of fields in a Guided Interaction. For more information on Visibility, click here. For this example, we want to configure a match condition between two fields that are not visible to the agent.
Add the Field for the Agent and Configure the "Match" Condition
Ultimately, we have a field that we want the agent to see but only when our conditions are met.
- On the Guided Interaction graph, click to open the slide where this field will reside.
Click to add the field. Our example is a Paragraph field:
- Label: Test ANI Note [you can label your field anything that is appropriate for your needs]
- Prompt: This is the text that will appear to the agent. This is where you will write out the message that wish them to read and/or repeat during the call.
- Click to add Visibility conditions
Click the dropdown and select All of the Following
If / Test ANI Number / matches / ANI
🎉Setup is now complete: If Constant Field / matches / Hidden Field, Then make this Paragraph visible.
- If / Test ANI Number / matches / ANI