The content in this article is appropriate for: Administrators and Supervisors
This article assumes that your SC Workflow platform is equipped with the Schedule Code Lookup integration for determining Business Hours with a Schedule Code of DH (During Hours) or AH (After Hours).
This integration requires:
- TAS Client with multiple Dispatching Rule Sets for different times of day
- A configured Program with a Campaign that has Business Hours assigned to it
- A completed Guided Interaction that has been added to a WorkFlow
When the Schedule Code Lookup integration is added to a Workflow as part of an active campaign that also utilizes TAS, it allows for a Button action to send data to the dispatchSet field, which will determine which TAS Dispatch Set to use based on whether it is during business hours or after.
Verify Your TAS Dispatch Sets
Log in to the SC ACD
The easiest way is to type [yourcompanyname].singlecomm.com into a browser, then log in with your email address/password.
Expand the TAS module options by clicking on TAS in the left-hand navigation bar
Access your current TAS accounts by clicking Manage Existing Accounts
- Select the account you will be using by clicking on the account name, then click on the Dispatching tab at the top
- Make sure your TAS Client has a Dispatch Set that is intended to be used during business hours, and one that is intended to be used after business hours
- For more information on creating Dispatch Sets, click here.
⚠️This is a custom configuration using an integration. This does not use the Manage Schedule on Set option in TAS. In this situation that should be set to Do not apply a schedule.
Add a Button and DispatchSet field to the Guided Interaction
- Log in to the SC WorkFlow platform and navigate to the guided interaction you wish to use for your TAS campaign.
Select the guided interaction you wish to use and view the Graph Editor by clicking the Graph button in the upper-right.
- Ensure that your Guided Interaction contains a Button field, which will be used to trigger the integration
- For use with TAS, your Guided interaction must also contain a dispatchSet TextInput field that has been configured to receive mirrored values from other fields regarding Dispatch Set choices, in this case Day Shift (dispatches calls during business hours) or Night Shift (dispatches calls after business hours)
⚠️The configuration of the dispatchSet field is crucial to this process. For a complete guide, including step-by-step instructions on how to add the field to a Guided Interaction, click here.
- Save any changes made to the Guided Interaction
Connect the Integration to Your WorkFlow
- Click on WorkFlows in the left hand navigation bar
- Select the WorkFlow you wish to use and view the Graph Editor by click the Graph button in the upper-right.
- On the WorkFlow graph, click and drag Integrations from the left hand side onto the graph
- On the Integration pop-up, choose Integration Library, and then click the dropdown and select Schedule Code Lookup
- Connect the Guided Interaction node to the Integration via the Button option
- Next, complete the WorkFlow setup process by mapping the Integration
⚠️This is a necessary step for accurate reporting. For more information regarding Integration setup, click here.