The content in this article is appropriate for: Administrators and Supervisors
Another option that is available to you when creating Guided Interaction Carts with SKUs, is to use Dynamic SKUs. These are SKUs that populate into the Guided Interaction via a Dynamic SKU button-type field connected to an integration at the WorkFlow level. This allows for quick updating and swapping of SKU info (by administrators from within the integration) without changes to the Guided Interaction.
It is assumed that the user has knowledge of SKUs and Payment Plans and how they function within a Guided Interaction. For more information, please refer to the following articles:
The following article is a step-by-step walkthrough for adding Dynamic SKUs to a Guided Interaction.
- Adding the Dynamic SKU field(s) to the Guided Interaction
- Configuring the Cart
- Connecting the Dynamic SKU Integration to the WorkFlow
Add the Dynamic SKU Fields
- Log in to the SC WorkFlow platform and navigate to the Guided Interaction you wish to use.
- Select the Guided Interaction you wish to use and view the Graph Editor by clicking the Graph button in the upper-right.
- Click to access the slide where you wish to add the Dynamic SKU fields (this is the point during the call when the agent will request the SKU information from the integration via a button press).
- Add a Dynamic SKU field to the slide
- Adjust the Label and the Button text to match the SKU information that will be added
- You may also choose to modify any of the other field conditions here based on your needs (this is optional)
- Click Update to save the Dynamic SKU field and any other changes to the slide
Configure the Cart
- If the Cart field has not yet been added to your Guided Interaction, click to add it.
➡️ While the Cart field can be added to any slide, it is best practice to add it on the Persistent Panel, which is accessible from the Guided Interaction graph.
- In the Field Settings:
- Edit the Label and Standard Field if necessary
- Scroll down to the Options and select Dynamic SKU
💡 Once you select the Dynamic SKU option, the Import SKUs button at the bottom of the Field settings will become deactivated. This is intentional, as you can only use one or the other.
- Make changes to Tax jurisdictions if necessary and set your Billing fields and Shipping fields
- Scroll down and click Add plan to add a payment plan
- Edit the Label so that is descriptive of your plan
- Select Number of Payments from the dropdown
- Select your Currency from the dropdown, if different from the default
- Add a Description (optional) and set any Active conditions for this plan
- Click Update to save and close the payment plan
💡 Once you have a payment plan configured, you may notice that the Add SKU button which has appeared in the Field settings is also deactivated. As with the Import SKUs button that was mentioned above, this is intentional.
- Click Update to save and close the Persistent Panel
- Save the Graph and Close
Connect the Integration
- Click WorkFlows in the left-hand navigation bar and locate the WorkFlow that contains the Guided Interaction that you just used to add Dynamic SKUs.
- Select the WorkFlow you wish to use and view the Graph Editor by click the Graph button in the upper-right.
- On the WorkFlow graph, click and drag Integrations from the left hand side onto the graph
- On the Integration pop-up, choose Integration Library, and then click the dropdown and select the appropriate Dynamic SKU integration
- Click and drag to create a connection between the Guided Interaction node and the integration via the Dynamic SKU field that was configured previously
- Repeat the above steps if using multiple Dynamic SKU configurations
- Finally, complete the WorkFlow setup process by mapping the Integration
⚠️This is a necessary step for accurate reporting. For more information regarding Integration setup, click here.
🎉 Dynamic SKUs are now configured!