The content in this article is appropriate for: Supervisors and Administrators
The management of lead sheets for outbound campaigns may involve adding new (additional) leads to sheets that have already been created and imported into the ACD.
This article assumes that the end to end setup process for the Program/Campaign has already been completed, and that the campaign is already using a lead sheet.
- Log in to SC ACD
The easiest way is to type [yourcompanyname].singlecomm.com into a browser, then log in with your email address/password.
- Click Programs/Clients in the left-hand navigation bar
Navigate to the program containing the campaign you would like to use by typing the name or number in the Search field, then click the Name of the program to access it.
- Click Campaigns
💡You can also jump right to Campaigns from the Programs list.
- Click the Campaign Name that you will be uploading the records to
- On the Details tab, scroll down and click the Leads Sheet button
- Click the Import tab, and then click the + button to browse to the location on your computer of the csv file containing your new records.
- Once you have located your file, click to add it, then click Continue.
- Your new records will now appear listed on this tab.
- Click the dropdown lists above each column to assign the type of data it contains
💡Any columns marked as Skip will not be assigned.
- Click Import Data
The import process may take a while depending on the number of records.
- You will be shown the Results of your import, including the number of new, updated, and rejected records.
- Click Update to save the import
- You can view the new lead records on the Records tab, where they will be displayed alongside any existing records.