The content in this article is appropriate for: Administrators or Supervisors
This article addresses what administrators can do when there is a need deactivate a user account from the ACD.
For information about account creation, click here.
💡SC ACD accounts can not be deleted from the system for legacy purposes. To "remove" a user, simply set the account to Suspended.
- Navigate to Agent Management in the left-hand navigation bar
- Once the Agent Management page loads, locate the user login (name). You may type into the Search bar to narrow down the results.
- Access the account details by clicking the ID (blue button)
- On the Agent Profile tab, scroll down and click Yes for Suspended.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Update to save the change.
- Effective immediately, the user can no longer log in to the ACD.
- Suspended users may be reactivated at any time by returning to this page and clicking No on Suspended.
🤔 What if this is a permanent change. Can I just delete the account?
No. Accounts can not be removed or deleted, they can only be set to suspended.