- This is to allow the cold transfer of calls from an agent straight to a queue.
An overview on Transfers, including the steps necessary to set up the WorkFlow and other details not covered in this article can be found here.
Log in to the SC ACD and navigate to the campaign that will be used.
- From inside the selected campaign, click the Transfers tab:
- In the IVR Transfer Options section, click the New Option button
- Type in a Label- this will be the name of your transfer
- Click the dropdown to select an IVR
- This list will include all IVRs that have been created in the current Program
- Click to select the Node* you wish to transfer to
*This option becomes available only when an IVR is selected
- For the above example, the selected IVR only has one node: answer
- You also have the option to Delete Campaign Transfer Options
- Always click Update to save any changes
- You may also Clone the settings to a different program/campaign