Problem: While using Windows 7 or Windows 10 you do not get audio or get one way audio (Agent hears nothing), IPv6 address shows up in the console.
Steps to Resolution:
- If the certification process fails and lists IPv6 as the reason, be sure to follow the steps in the Microsoft Article titled How to disable IPv6.
- Once your computer has restarted please try the ACD certification process again to ensure the issue has been resolved.
Manual Instructions for Windows 7
Check the Call Detail Record for an IPv6 address or run the certification process. If IPv6 is found you can manually disable it or run Microsoft's automatic tool. How to disable IPv6
Example call record:
(Note: Using the Microsoft tool is the preferred method.)
- Go to Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network and Sharing Center. Click on "Change adapter settings".
- Right Click the active Network Adapter that your computer is using.
- Uncheck TCPIP/IPv6, and click OK
- Restart computer and re-run the certification process to confirm the change.
- If the manual process fails use the Microsoft tool.
It is recommended that you make use of the Microsoft supplied tool to disable IPv6 in Windows 10. Attempting to do so manually may cause boot issues. How to disable IPv6.