The SingleComm ACD has a built in tool to check multiple DIDs in a single pass.
You should run this:
- before you put a DID into production to eliminate typos
- periodically to ensure DIDs weren't ported and your setup is correct
- Your list of numbers you want to test and which provider owns them. Do not start this process without this information as your results will be skewed. Testing a DID from a provider to the same provider may provide some interesting results, depending on the provider.
- Group your information based on providers
- Ideally you will want to track this information in a spreadsheet, you can test 1 number to get the column headers to paste into your spreadsheet
Once logged in as an administrator:
- Navigate to Numbers.
- Use the search box to find the group of numbers you would like to use.
- Select the numbers you would like to bulk test
- Click bulk test. This will not start the bulk test, you will confirm on the next screen.
- You will be presented with a confirmation and options page. Read the information carefully on this page, as your results can be invalidated by incorrect options on this page. Click Test.
- Allow the test to complete, the status is shown to you at the top of the page.
- Once the test has completed the results will be shown similar to the following
- To get additional information on failed tests click the call ID located on the right side. This will allow you to see the call path and diagnose why it failed.
- Check the test information against the information gathered in the prerequisites. If everything matches up you may want to contact your provider for additional information. Keep the call path information handy as you do!
- You can re-run the failed test numbers at any time by simply clicking Retest Failed Numbers in the upper right corner of the screen.
- It's a good idea to bookmark the test page if you need it later. The tests are always available, however you need to remember the testid number if you want to revisit it.