The Create a New User tool allows you to make new users.
Security: Only users with the supervisor role can access this section.
Click the Agent Management tab on the left side of ACD and then Create a New User.
Initial Account Creation:
Fill in the agent information: Agent ID, First and Last name , etc. Then click "Continue". (The "Unique user name" is auto created from first and last names. The initial password is auto filled as well.)
Addition of Teams, Abilities, etc.
You should now be on the "Agent Management" page for your newly created agent.
Fill out the following information as it pertains to your company and/or agent.
It is recommended that you click the Update button on each tab before proceeding to the next ensure no changes are lost.
Agent Profile tab:
- User Login - The agent uses this as their login for the ACD.
- Manager - This is the Manager of the agent.
- Supervisor - The Supervisor of the agent.
- Suspended - Yes / No. Suspended users are not able to log into the system. You can use this to temporarily remove access to the system while retaining the user's login information.
- Unit - Department the user is in.
- Crew - Crew the user belongs to.
- Position - Position held by user.
- Date of Hire - Enter the agents hiring date.
- Payroll ID - The new agents payroll ID for your company.
- Released from Trainship - The date the new agent completes training.
- Date of Departure - End date of an agents employment.
- SIP over SSL - Always set to Yes. Only set to no if you are instructed to by SingleComm for testing purposes. Failure to set this option to yes will make calls fail and create issues with call handling and live monitoring.
- Agent Type - Options include: Inbound and Outbound, Inbound, Outbound. Set these according to your use case.
- Home Access - Yes / No. For reporting and tracking home certifications.
Personal Profile tab:
- Provides a place to edit agent's first and last name.
- Location the user logs in from. (Example: Call Center East Campus vs Call Center West Campus)
- Department assignment
- Select the check boxes for any teams you wish to add the agent to. This will allow the agent to participate in call handling.
- Add abilities to the agent by selecting from the drop down list, then assign a weight.
- Repeat as needed.
- Organization - Select your organization from the drop down list.
- Supervisor Role. - Select Yes or No as appropriate to assign the Supervisor Role.
- Administrator Role. - Select Yes or No as appropriate to assign the Administrator Role.
- Provides a place to add or edit group assignments.
- Select a group to add from the New Group Assignment drop down. The enter the weight you wish to give it. (The weight scale goes up to 999, however, best practice is to use 0-100 reserving other areas for business shifts.)
Change Password tab:
- Provides a place to edit the agents password.
Completing the process:
Once you have entered all required information and clicked the UPDATE button for the final time the agent account creation is complete. If any changes need to be made at a later time you can go to Manage Agents located under the same Agent Management tab.