Agent loses or never gets a dial button in their console to dial a lead.
- Agent is set as an Inbound only agent in their profile.
- Lack of available leads for that campaign or agent.
- Lack of scrubbed leads.
- Lack of dial-able leads.
- Large number of leads are being scrubbed.
- Not in an outbound campaign.
- OBTM (Outbound Telemarketing) manager stopped.
- Agent clicks available when already available:
(Sometimes, while the agent is in available status if they click the available button again their lead will disappear.
They will have to go offline or log out and back in to resolve it.)
Possible ways to resolve:
- Changing the agent under Agent Management:
- To Outbound or Inbound and Outbound.
- Logging out and back in.
- Scrubbing more leads.
- Make sure agent is allocated.