The Campaign Mix allows you to set the ratio (weight) in which a campaign is dialed. That meaning New Leads vs Touched Leads.
Security: Only users with the supervisor role can access this section.
- Any outbound campaign will be listed on here.
- The list shows Lead types.
- New - Leads that have not been dialed.
- New 5 - Leads that are 5 days or older but have not been dialed.
- Touched - Leads that have been dialed at least once.
- In each box you can weight the campaigns dialing so you dial more New or Touched leads. In the example above the campaign is being dialed at 80% New leads and 20% Touched leads. As long as you have both types of leads as dial-able the ACD will automatically have allocated agents dial the campaign at that ratio.
After making changes use the to save.