The Feedback Report is intended to monitor IT Related Issues by providing you with the information reps submit while handling calls. You will be able to see information associated with the call and agent.
Security: Only users with the supervisor role can access this section.
Click the Supervisor tab on the left side of ACD and then Feedback Report.
Call Feedback Report:
The Search box will look for like characters in the Root# and Feedback Notes columns.
- Root# - Displays the CallID. Click Root, Call, or the CallID to go to the Call Details.
- Agent Name - Agent's name in ACD.
- Program - The Program associated with the call.
- Dir - Direction of the call
- I - Inbound
- O - Outbound
- Switch - Phone switch call is associated with.
- Feedback Notes - Notes that the agent entered into Feedback box.
- R Len - Customer side length
- C Len - Agent side length
- R Media - Shows Y (Yes) or N (No) for customer media.
- C Media - Shows Y (Yes) or N (No) for agent media.
- R Skip % - The % of packets skipped on customer end.
- R Flush % - The % of packets flushed on customer end.
- C Skip % - The % of packets skipped on agent end.
- C Flush % - The % of packets flushed on agent end.
- Sent On - Shows the date and time the agent submitted feedback.
- Call Details - Contains more detailed information about the call such as:
- Program / Campaign
- Created At
- Queued At
- Status / Disposition
Caller ID / ANI
- Call Direction
- Inbound DID
- IVR - Click the Blue link in this row to jump to the IVR used.
- VoIP Switch - The Phone Switch the call landed on.
- Call Path - A record of all events that happen during the lifetime of the call. This may include script events, agent events, and telco events. Call path may not always be an agent interaction, it may be a conference call for example.
- You can pop the script on this page by clicking the blue link next to Loading Script.
- Feed Request Button allows you to jump to the Request itself.
- Agent Interaction - Information on the call and the agent taking it, including:
- Agent ID and Name
- A call recording
- Remote Destinations - Remote destinations may include a point in a 3-way call or a forwarded call.
- Voice Mail - If there is any voicemail associated with the call it will have a record here.
- CDRs - Call Detail Record, please contact SingleComm if you need assistance reading these files.
- Contact Information - Not used by all programs or clients. This tab is not available on programs with an associated IVR or queue. If you are getting frequent call backs you may use this to keep better track of your leads.
- Consumed Data - Provides data collected by the Scripter
- Consumed Responses - Provides responses collected by the script
- Consumed Responses - Provides responses collected by the script.
- Feed Request - Shows Feed Requests that took place on this call.
- Click the Blue edit button in the # column to view more specific information like Details, Request, Response, and Debug.