The Agent Status History allows you to see a breakdown of agent statuses for today or days historically.
Security: Only users with the supervisor role can access this section.
Click the Supervisor tab on the left side of ACD and then Agent Status History.
- Agent Name
- Times agent was logged in
- All statuses the agent was in for the day (up to the time the report was run)
In each of the Agent's statuses you will see a breakdown. The ACD determines how long an agent is in each status based on the agents status selection during their call handling process. Then it provides each percentage on this report. Listed below are the statuses an agent goes through.
- Offline (Grey)
- Available (Green)
- Connecting (Red)
- In Call (Red)
- Manual Dial (Red)
- Dispo (Blue)
- Agent Startup (Orange)
- On Break (Orange)
- 1st Break (Orange)
- 2nd Break (Orange)
- Lunch (Orange)
- Restroom (Orange)
- Training (Orange)
- Chat External (Orange)
Total Break - Includes ALL (Orange) statuses
- The Report will open up with today's information. It is not a Real-Time report that auto-refreshes. Click anywhere in the date box to select a different date if necessary. Simply click then select the appropriate date on the calendar that pops.
- Use the arrows located to the right of the date box to move backward or forward a day.
- Each bar/line represents an hour.
- Hovering your mouse over any colored segment on a bar/line will give you specific time for that status.