The DNC Numbers is for you to manage the collection of numbers that should not be called. DNC (Do Not Call) Calls dispositioned by agents as DNC will come here. You also have the ability to add to the list.
Security: Only users with the supervisor role can access this section.
Click the Supervisor tab on the left side of ACD and then DNC Numbers.
When callers request to be put on a DNC list the agent dispositions the call as such. The number will come here.
- Bulk Delete - Delete any selected entries.
- Export - Export selected entries.
- Import - Import number(s) to add to DNC.
- # New - Allows you to create a new entry to not call.
- Phone Number - The phone number you don't want called.
- Program - The program associated with phone number. (Use All Programs to block completely)
- Reporter - The person that submitted the entry.
- Updated On - The date and time the reporter submitted the entry.
- Suspended - If you select suspended the number will not be blocked from being called.
- Import a list of numbers to block by clicking the and selecting the file you want to use. (If you need an example of format use the Click here!)
- Duplicate Number Handling
- Reject - If there is already an entry with the same phone number blocked this will kick out the one you are trying to import preserving the one already blocked.
- Update - The number you are importing will overwrite all the data for any existing entry with same phone number.
Add New Number to DNC:
- Click the button in the top right.
- Enter the phone number you want blocked.
- Select the program that applies from the drop box. (Use All Programs to block completely)
- Select No for Suspended.
- Click Update