The Monitoring Report is intended to see what calls have been monitored and by what Supervisor.
Security: Only users with the supervisor role can access this section.
Click the Supervisor tab on the left side of ACD and then Monitoring Report.
Call Log main page:
- # - Call ID Number (Click on ID# to get more more Call Detail information)
- Program - The name of the Program the call was for/about.
- Call Direction - shown as Dir - whether the call was incoming or outgoing.
- Caller ID/ANI - Automatic number identification (ANI) is a feature of a telecommunications network for automatically determining the origination phone number. ANI has two components: information digits, which identify the class of service, and the calling party billing telephone number.
- Agents - Agent ID number, and call recording playback. If it is blank the call is still live. If you want to listen go to live monitoring in the Real-Time Overview. Reference Real-Time Overview for assistance in the process.
- Dispo - Disposition. (customer configurable area, codes are configurable by the program/campaign, set by the agent at the end of the call)
- Date/Time - Date and Time of call initiation.
- State - The state the customer or lead resides in.
- Status - This code is also configurable by the program/campaign, set by the agent at the end of the call.
- Length - Length of the call.
To listen to a call click under Agents column. If you want to download the recording click
Click the blue Call ID Number on the left of screen to see Call Details.
- Call Details - Contains more detailed information about the call such as:
- Program / Campaign
- Created At
- Queued At
- Status / Disposition
Caller ID / ANI
- Call Direction
- Inbound DID
- IVR - Click the Blue link in this row to jump to the IVR used.
- VoIP Switch - The Phone Switch the call landed on.
- Call Path - A record of all events that happen during the lifetime of the call. This may include script events, agent events, and telco events. Call path may not always be an agent interaction, it may be a conference call for example.
- You can pop the script on this page by clicking the blue link next to Loading Script.
- Feed Request Button allows you to jump to the Request itself.
- Agent Interaction - Information on the call and the agent taking it, including:
- Agent ID and Name
- A call recording
- Remote Destinations - Remote destinations may include a point in a 3-way call or a forwarded call.
- Voice Mail - If there is any voicemail associated with the call it will have a record here.
- CDRs - Call Detail Record, please contact SingleComm if you need assistance reading these files.
- Contact Information - Not used by all programs or clients. This tab is not available on programs with an associated IVR or queue. If you are getting frequent call backs you may use this to keep better track of your leads.
- Consumed Data - Provides data collected by the Scripter
- Consumed Responses - Provides responses collected by the script.
- Feed Request - Shows Feed Requests that took place on this call.
- Click the Blue edit button in the # column to view more specific information like Details, Request, Response, and Debug.