The Blocked Numbers is for you to manage certain numbers that need to be blocked.
Security: Only users with the supervisor role can access this section.
Click the Supervisor tab on the left side of ACD and then Blocked Numbers.
From time to time there may be numbers that call in but need to be blocked. No matter the reason here you will be able to block their Telephone Number.
- Bulk Delete - Delete any selected entries.
- Export - Export selected entries.
- Import - Import number(s) to block.
- # New - Allows you to create a new entry to block.
- Phone Number - The phone number that was blocked.
- Program - The program you want this number blocked from. (Use All Programs to block completely)
- Reporter - The person that submitted the entry.
- Updated On - The date and time the reporter submitted the block.
- Suspended - If you select suspended the number will not be blocked.
- Import a list of numbers to block by clicking the and selecting the file you want to use. (If you need an example of format use the Click here!)
- Duplicate Number Handling
- Reject - If there is already an entry with the same phone number blocked this will kick out the one you are trying to import preserving the one already blocked.
- Update - The number you are importing will overwrite all the data for any existing entry with same phone number.
Block a New Number:
- Click the button in the top right.
- Enter the phone number you want blocked.
- Select the program that applies from the drop box. (Use All Programs to block completely)
- Select No for Suspended.
- Click Update
Please sign in to leave a comment.