The Manage Agents tool allows you to make edits to user profiles, allocate agents, and change passwords.
Security: Only users with the supervisor role can access this section.
Click the Agent Management tab on the left side of ACD and then Manage Agents.
On this page you can see User ID, User Name, First and Last name, Gender, Date of Hire, Teams (Campaigns agent is allocated for), Groups they belong to, Home Access, and if is the agent Suspended.
You can search for desired agent by ID or by Name in the search box.
Click next to the desired agent you want to make edits for.
Addition of Teams, Abilities, etc.
You should now be on the "Agent Management" page for your selected agent.
Change any information as it pertains to your company and/or agent.
It is recommended that you click the Update button on each tab before proceeding to the next to ensure no changes are lost.
Agent Profile tab:
- User Login - The agent uses this as their login for the ACD.
- Manager - This is the Manager of the agent.
- Supervisor - The Supervisor of the agent.
- Suspended - Yes / No. Suspended users are not able to log into the system. You can use this to temporarily remove access to the system while retaining the user's login information.
- Unit - Department the user is in.
- Crew - Crew the user belongs to.
- Position - Position held by user.
- Date of Hire - Enter the agents hiring date.
- Payroll ID - The new agents payroll ID for your company.
- Released from Trainship - The date the new agent completes training.
- Date of Departure - End date of an agents employment.
- SIP over SSL - Always set to Yes. Only set to no if you are instructed to by SingleComm for testing purposes. Failure to set this option to yes will make calls fail and create issues with call handling and live monitoring.
- Agent Type - Options include: Inbound and Outbound, Inbound, Outbound. Set these according to your use case.
- Home Access - Yes / No. For tracking home certifications.
Please be advised that this option is for tracking only. Setting the flag to either value doesn't alter system functionality or prevent users from making/taking calls from home.
Personal Profile tab:
- Provides a place to edit agent's first and last name.
- Location the user logs in from. (Example: Call Center East Campus vs Call Center West Campus)
- Department assignment
- Select the check boxes for any teams you wish to add the agent to. This will allow the agent to participate in call handling.
- Add abilities to the agent by selecting from the drop down list, then assign a weight.
- Repeat as needed.
- Organization - Select your organization from the drop down list.
- Supervisor Role. - Select Yes or No as appropriate to assign the Supervisor Role.
- Administrator Role. - Select Yes or No as appropriate to assign the Administrator Role.
- Provides a place to add or edit group assignments.
- Select a group to add from the New Group Assignment drop down. The enter the weight you wish to give it. (The weight scale goes up to 999, however, best practice is to use 0-100 reserving other areas for business shifts.)
Change Password tab:
- Provides a place to edit the agents password.
Completing the process:
Once you have entered all required information click to save.