When a call is transferred between agents*, each segment is reported on separately as its own session. Viewing the data of the individual call legs in SC Analytics is simple.
*For more information on call transfers and the setup process, click here.
1. Where to Find Call Leg Data
The data for Call Legs can be found in the Calls Explore of the Coral [Clientname] Model*
*For more information on SC Analytics, check out the tutorials in our SC Analytics Help Center by clicking here.
Click Call Legs to see all options
2. Call Leg Data Points
The following data points can be added to a report:
3. Call Leg Types
The dimension Call Leg Type will yield one of the following results:
- I: Inbound- leg connected to the customer/caller
- O: Outbound- leg connected to the customer/caller
- A: Agent leg connected to the agent
- D: Rollout or third party leg
- S: Supervisor monitoring the call leg
- C*: Placeholder when script is popped in Training Mode
*This call leg type is currently reported within SC ACD only and call legs with this designation will not be displayed in SC Analytics.
4. Call Sources
Call Source will vary, depending on the Call Type:
- IF Call Type= I (Inbound), THEN Call Source= ANI
- IF Call Type= O (Outbound), THEN Call Source= DNIS
- IF Call Type= A (Agent leg) of an Inbound call, THEN Call Source= ID of the receiving agent
- IF Call Type= A (Agent leg) of an Outbound call, THEN Call Source= ANI
- Historical Call Leg data is available as far back as 01/01/2018