SC ACD supports the manual pausing/unpausing of audio recording by an agent on a call.
To enable this feature:
- Browse to the Program/Campaign you wish to edit.
- Click Programs in the left-hand navigation bar
- Click Campaigns
- Scroll down on the details tab until you see this option:
- By default, nothing is selected. The feature is not enabled.
- Click Enabled
- Click Update to save the change
During the call:
- The agent will be presented with a Pause Recording button
- Once the audio recording is paused, the agent can Resume Recording at any time
Please sign in to leave a comment.