The content in this article is appropriate for: Supervisors and Administrators
Step-by-step instructions for creating a program in SC ACD
The complete end to end process is made up of the following steps:
- Create the Program
- Configure the Campaign
- Number Management
- Configure the IVR
- Add the Script Wrapper(s)
- Assign Attributes and Agents
Create the Program
- Log in to SC ACD
The easiest way is to type [yourcompanyname].singlecomm.com into a browser, then log in with your email address/password.
- Click Administrator in the left-hand navigation bar
- Click Program Manager
- Click + New Program
- On the New Program page:
- Program ID: leave this field blank and the ACD will auto-assign an ID number in the order it was created
- Type in a Program Name
- DO NOT START THE PROGRAM NAME WITH A NUMBER: example-for 21 jump street, enter twentyone jump street or jump street. After you create the program, you can go into Program Manager and change it to 21 jump street
- DO NOT USE SPECIAL CHARACTERS
- Click the Program Prefix field. That, and the Program Slug will be auto-generated- DO NOT CHANGE THE PREFIX OR SLUG, DO NOT ADD SPACES INTO THE PREFIX OR SLUG
- The Program Prefix is used for creating table names. In this example: SampleProgram1Calltem or SampleProgram1Order
- The Program Slug is used for creating files. In this example: sampleprogram1queue.php or sampleprogram1order.php
🛑 The above fields are needed for reporting and should not be edited.
- Click Continue
You will be reminded to create a DID and DID Group, which will be done in a later step.
For details on the next step, Creating a Campaign, click here.