User account passwords can easily be changed or reset in SC WorkFlow.
*Only supervisors and administrators will have the necessary permissions for editing passwords. If a user with only agent permissions requires a password change or reset, the following steps will need to be completed by their supervisor.
- Log in to your SC WorkFlow cluster
- In the left-hand navigation bar, click Administration, then click Users
- On the User Management page, scroll or search for the user account you wish to edit.
- Once the account has been located, click the key icon to the right
- Enter the New password, then enter it again to confirm
For secure logins, have the user type the password themselves.
- Click Update to save the password and close the pop-up.