The content in this article is appropriate for: Administrators and Supervisors
The Additional Information slide of a Guided Interaction is used to hold the Text Input fields that are required for use with connected integrations.
It is assumed that a Guided Interaction has already been created and user is logged in to SC WorkFlow.
Typically*, the Additional Information slide (sometimes labeled Additional Info) is added to the Guided Interaction graph during the Guided Interaction building process as a standalone slide, not connected to any others.
*This refers to the standard use case, however, there may be instances in which the WorkFlow has several items of data coming into it at the time the Guided Interaction pops and the Additional Info slide is used as the first slide of the Guided Interaction. While the agent may not need to input any information on the slide in this case, there would be a required button push to populate the fields.
^^^ Common placement of the Additional Information slide within a Guided Interaction graph.
The Additional Information slide is configured like any other, with a few exceptions:
- Because the slide is not connected to any others, it is not shown to agents during a call and is referred to as "hidden."
- Standard Fields are not used on a hidden slide. Current available Standard Fields are only representative of information that is collected by the agent.
- Fields on a hidden slide can be designated Custom-Standard, although that is not the typical use case.
- Unlike the Constant Fields, which are also not shown to the agent during a call, the Additional Information fields are not-pre filled with set values at the time of the Guided Interaction creation.
- Mirroring from hidden fields on the Additional Information slide IS NOT supported, however mirroring to hidden fields from the Guided Interaction is.
Fields on this slide are also used for the configuration of parameters.
For step-by-step directions on using parameters, click here.
3. How it Works
Integrations are configured to pass data into the fields on the hidden slide, which can then be viewed in the session data inside SC WorkFlow, or in SC Analytics reports.
^^^A sample of fields from the Additional Info tab. The data can be viewed in SC WorkFlow- on the Sessions tab of the WorkFlow.
By clicking the Code, the contents of the hidden fields is also viewable by clicking View Data
⚠️ The Documentation tab of the Guided Interaction which shows the fields and slide branching will display the Additional Information slide and fields without their labels: